I have tomorrow off (except for 1 conference call), so I tried to get as many errands out of the way today as possible to, hopefully, make way for some crafting time.
- 2 loads of laundry (that's what I get for waiting so long to do it!)
- grocery shopping
- swap shopping (I got your goodies Kate!)
- cleaned out fridge (w/ hubby)
- cleaned out freezer (w/ hubby)
- picked up around bedroom
- picked up around living room
- brought out new glassware
- packed up old glassware
- target shopping (finished new bathroom decor shopping)
- signed up for Body + Soul subscription
- Read next chapter of Small Changes, Big Results
Here are some photos from my bathroom decor:
I got this shower curtain and liner a couple weeks ago, but didn't want to put them up without the matching bath rug (silly, no?).
Today, I bought a matching bath rug (let's see how long this white lasts) and some new curtain rings. I had the same plastic, cheap-o ones from college for the longest time. They were so hard to take on and off that I was done with the frustration and ready to invest in some new ones.
I didn't go all out, but these small changes should give the room a whole new look. I said I would wait till we had a house to get anything, but I can't wait any longer!
The new bathroom. Hard to get a good picture in here, but you get the idea.
And lookie what I finally found - Barney Butter! I got the crunchy kind. Kath told me awhile back you could only get this stuff at the Fresh Market, but since it was on the other side of town, I tried checking the grocery stores I usually frequented. Well, 6 stores later (including 1 Fresh Market in a different part of town!), I finally found the Barney Butter right where she said it would be. Can't wait to dig in!